Saturday, January 28, 2012

Help! Kindle Keeps Freezing!

So I'm trying. I'm really trying to move forward with all the new technology. I'm trying to give up my comfy habit of holding a beautiful book in my hands. One where I can flip to the front cover or the back cover whenever I want to either look at the art or to re-read the blurbs. But with the new kindle I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. It's freezing, it's turning four pages at a time and it gets stuck for a few seconds and then only after I've stomped off to another room does it do the move I've requested. When I looked on-line it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. I just want to enjoy my book!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Deidre,

    coming from booksblog

    Your blog looks interesting!! Let me check it out in detail!!

    Don't forget to drop by my blog Another Author

    ReplyDelete